Blogger Recognition Award 2017



What is the Blogger Recognition Award?
The Blogger Recognition Award an award that is given to bloggers by bloggers to encourage, acknowledge and promote the hard work and effort that goes into creating their blogs. It’s an opportunity for bloggers to recognize one another for their contributions, both to their blog and the blogging community! In this short frame of time The Life of a Successful Women has been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award and I am truly humbled to be recognised for the hard work I put in sharing amazing content with my readers. However, this is only the beginning and I still have a lot of work to do.

Thanks to Lauren.
Firstly, I’d like to thank all of you who frequently visit my blog, your support has motivated me to work hard towards developing my blog. I also want to give great thanks to Lauren, creator of the “ROCSI ROCKS THE BLOG (https://rocsirockstheblog.com/), who nominated me for this award. As a new blogger, it means a lot that she considered me to be worthy of a nomination for this award. it is truly an honour and I did not expect it within such a short space of time.

Why I started the Blog
It’s been over a month since I started “The Life of a Successful Women”. I started this blog because I wanted to inspire young women to work hard towards creating the life of their dreams and to love their chosen career. I’ve always wanted to have my own blog but I let fear stand in the way. Earlier this year I watched a YouTube Video by Lavendaire titled “Just do It – Lessons on Doing” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrbcvEULRq4). This video inspired me to just do it and stop being fearful of being judged or what other people will say, so in early August I created my blog and I haven’t looked back ever since.

Advice to new bloggers
  1. Be passionate. You have to be passionate about having your own blog because it takes a lot of effort to start a blog and actually make it successful. You frequently have to create content that will inspire your readers and keep them coming for more and this is possible only through passion and love for what you are doing. Passion will take you places and it will motivate you to keep on working hard every day to make your blog a success.
  2. Conquer fear. Don’t let fear stand in your way. Fear will hinder you from starting something you love. Conquer fear and believe that you can do it.

I’m nominating 6 other bloggers who have amazing blogs.

Here are my nominees:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview tips that will get you your DREAM JOB

GRADUATED... now what?

Slay @ Work